It wasn’t the ‘Italian Job,’ but a trip to Las Vegas nonetheless brought back some additional riches as the world’s longest MINI Cooper.
The MINI Cooper limousine, now measuring 27 feet long and weighing almost three tons, costs approximately £65,000 to remodel and transform. Once it was flown into Las Vegas, where the iconic MINI Cooper S was chopped in half then an extra 16 feet of space added on, the black and white limo is, according to Kamran Akram, owner of Britain-based Krystral Limousines, a sign of grandiose luxury.
Inside the world’s longest MINI Cooper, a bronze sofa with intertwining seats, as well as plush carpets and multiple small TV screens gives the car a classy club interior. It also includes a disco ball, a champagne fridge, DVD players, neon lights, blacked-out windows and a booming stereo system, with speakers dotting the inside of the compartment.
The World’s Longest Mini Cooper Measures 27 Feet
1. Stretched-out Miniature Cars - Opportunity for companies to explore and innovate in the niche market of stretched-out miniature cars and luxury vehicles.
2. Luxury Transportation Services - An opportunity for companies to target elite clientele with luxury transportation services and stretch limousines.
3. Custom Car Modifications - Companies can explore the trend of custom car modifications and offer unique and one-of-a-kind designs to customers.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can tap into the market for custom car modifications and luxury vehicles.
2. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can target wealthy customers with luxury transportation services for events and special occasions.
3. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can offer unique and luxurious modes of transportation for celebrities, executives and high-profile individuals.