The 'Protrude' wooden desk tray is a simple yet arguably essential accessory for the workstation that will provide workers with a dedicated space to store items that might not otherwise fit onto the surface. Designed by Yasuko Furukawa of the YOY Design Studio, the wooden tray has an illusory design that looks as though it might fall right off the side of the table. The underside of the tray, however, is paired with a clip that will work to keep it securely in place and offer the perfect amount of space for food, beverages, small technology devices or anything else nearby.
The 'Protrude' wooden desk tray is part of the growing workstation accessory market as consumers spend more time at their desk and seek out ways to customize it to their specifications.
The 'Protrude' Wooden Desk Tray Maximizes Workspace Area
1. Workstation Accessories Customization - As consumers spend more time at their desks, there is an opportunity for creating more customizable workstation accessories.
2. Illusory Design - The illusory design trend in desk accessories offers innovative and playful solutions to workspace challenges.
3. Space Maximization - As workspace area becomes a valuable commodity, products like the 'Protrude' wooden desk tray offer opportunities to maximize space.
1. Office Supplies - The office supplies industry can capitalize on the growing demand for customizable and efficient workspace accessories.
2. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore the use of illusory elements to create visually appealing yet functional pieces.
3. Interior Design - The interior design industry can incorporate illusionary design trends into their projects to create unique and practical solutions for clients.