The conceptual 'June' storage and display tray system has been designed by Piyushi Patni as an organization solution for professionals or students alike to use on their desktop. The system consists of a base and an elevated pole where storage trays can be positioned for individual items or small collections of essentials. The organization system makes the most of a small footprint by working upwards, which also makes items easily accessible and clearly visible.
The conceptual 'June' storage and display tray system puts a focus on customization to help a person use as many or as few trays as they want. This speaks to increased interest in products that center around personalization as professionals spend more time at their desk than ever.
The Conceptual 'June' Storage and Display Tray System is Playful
1. Personalized Desktop Storage - There may be opportunities for companies to create desktop storage systems that allow for customization and personalization, catering to professionals spending more time at their desks.
2. Vertical Workspace Organization - There may be opportunities for companies to create workspace solutions that capitalize on vertical space to maximize organization and accessibility.
3. Minimalist Desk Accessories - There may be opportunities for companies to create minimalistic and modern desk accessories that serve both form and function, keeping up with the preferences of today's professionals.
1. Office Supplies - There may be opportunities for companies in the office supplies industry to create innovative desk accessories and storage solutions that cater to the increasing demand for personalized and minimalist design.
2. Furniture - There may be opportunities for furniture companies to create modern, space-saving desk designs that incorporate customizable storage solutions to cater to the changing needs of today's workspaces.
3. Product Design - There may be opportunities for product design companies to create ergonomic and visually appealing desktop storage solutions that serve the needs of professionals spending more time at their desks.