Design firm En Garde came up with these technicolor wine bottle designs after being inspired by the awakening senses a person experiences when they open a fresh bottle of wine. The various motif patterns are meant to visually portray this experience with design.
They say you can instantly tell if a wine is good by the first sip you taste. With a lot of weight given to that first sip it makes sense then that En Garde would try to visually showcase what a drinker's first interaction with a glass of wine looks like. En Garde came up with these stimulating repetitive motif patterns in dark colorings to express the robust and explosive nature of drinking wine. The patterns contain a wide variety of geometric shapes and colors that enhance the wine drinking experience.
These Wine Bottle Designs are Inspired by Geometric Shapes
1. Technicolor Wine Bottle Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating visually stimulating wine bottles that enhance the wine drinking experience.
2. Awakening Senses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing packaging that captures the experience of opening a fresh bottle of wine.
3. Robust and Explosive Patterns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating bold and vibrant patterns into wine bottle designs to portray the nature of drinking wine.
1. Design and Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative packaging designs that elevate the wine consumption experience.
2. Wine and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing unique wine bottle designs that stand out in the market and resonate with consumers.
3. Hospitality and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with wineries and restaurants to create visually captivating wine bottle designs that add excitement to the dining experience.