Among many announcements made at yesterday's Microsoft event, with Windows 10 Xbox One streaming will be a thing. That's right -- the new version of Microsoft Windows will allow you to stream Xbox One video games to your laptop. In fact, this technological innovation will let you stream video games to any Windows 10 PC or tablet.
Even though streaming games is not a new concept (please see Steam, Nvidia and Sony), Microsoft is making it PC gaming easier with their Windows 10 Xbox One connection. As Eric Limer from Gizmodo remarks, "it sounds dumb easy and I already have the pieces I need." This is ideal if you don't have a gaming PC or a special tablet because there is no additional hardware.
Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming Doesn't Require Additional Hardware
1. Video Game Streaming - The concept of streaming video games is not new, but improvements and convenience in technology like the new Windows 10 Xbox One streaming is creating a new market opportunity.
2. Windows 10 - The evolution of Windows 10 is making it easier for users to bridge the gap between traditional gaming consoles and PCs.
3. Laptop Gaming - Streaming video games to your laptop with Windows 10 Xbox One connection is a trend that is growing in popularity, creating an opportunity for gaming laptop manufacturers to improve their technology offerings.
1. Gaming - Gaming companies can leverage advancements in streaming technology to create new offerings for consumers that are affordable and require fewer hardware components.
2. Technology - As the lines between traditional consoles and PCs blur with developments like Windows 10, technology companies have an opportunity to create innovative hardware and software solutions.
3. PC Manufacturing - With the increasing popularity of laptop gaming, manufacturers of gaming laptops can capitalize on this trend and create new, improved models featuring advanced streaming technology.