Set on 34 acres of wooded land in the Catskills of New York, the Willow Treehouse is perched on the bank of a small pond as an upgraded and modernized version of the traditional backyard retreat.
The lofted cabin features a timber-clad exterior with an open interior, suited with everything any guest could need for a comfortable weekend. The space offers an eat-in kitchen, living space, sleeping mezzanine and a fully-functional bathroom -- creating a cabin that has all of the amenities of a classic home. The large glazed panels are angled around the entire treehouse to offer spectacular views of the beautiful landscape in every room.
Finally, the Willow Treehouse has a large outdoor terrace with a wood-fired hot tub that overlooks the pond, offering a unique travel experience for anyone looking for an escape from the city.
Image Credit: Peter Crosby
The Willow Treehouse is a Luxe Pod for an Intimate Escape from the City
1. Elevated Retreats - Opportunity for the hospitality industry to explore unique and elevated accommodations for travelers seeking a memorable escape
2. Luxury Glamping - Disruptive innovation opportunity for outdoor hospitality to merge traditional camping with luxury amenities and accommodations
3. Sustainable Getaways - Opportunity for eco-friendly and sustainable initiatives in the hospitality industry to provide unique and immersive experiences for guests
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for the hospitality industry to elevate and innovate their accommodations and offerings for an upcoming travel trend
2. Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the tourism industry to offer unique and breathtaking experiences for travelers seeking more than just a typical vacation
3. Real Estate - Opportunity for real estate developers to invest in eco-friendly and sustainable retreats to meet the demand of a growing travel trend