British imprint Marhsall introduces its smallest speaker ever with the introduction of the compact Willen speaker for the season. It has a 2" full-range driver built-in with two passive radiators. It is made to go "everywhere with you" as described by the brand, and it also notably features premium IP67 dust.
It is resistant to water for those outdoor purposes and has 15+ hours of portable playtime with an impressive single charge. In terms of the design, it has a rugged look adorned with black, white, and gold casting, which has a signature sustainable perspective. It is made using a PVC-free construction where 60% of the plastic is recycled from used electronics and rubber back for easy positioning.
Image Credit: Marshall
Marshall Offers the New Willem Speaker for Summer Hangouts
1. Mini Portable Speakers - Companies can focus on making smaller and more portable speakers that provide clear, high-quality sound for on-the-go use.
2. Water and Dust Resistant Technology - Incorporating water and dust-resistant technology in electronic products can provide opportunities for innovation and expand the scope of use for customers.
3. Sustainable Speaker Design - Developing eco-friendly speaker designs can appeal to environmentally conscious consumers and position companies as leaders in sustainable practices.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of mini portable speakers and incorporate water and dust-resistant technology in their products.
2. Outdoor Gear - The trend of developing durable, portable speakers can appeal to outdoor enthusiasts and companies that specialize in outdoor gear.
3. Sustainability - The incorporation of recycled materials in the production of mini portable speakers can present opportunities in the sustainability industry.