The 'We All Want to be Young' Infographic by Ponto Eletrônico compares the influence of youthful Baby Boomers, Generation X and today's Millennials.
Youth are a hugely influential group of any generation, especially the large number of Baby Boomers that were born after the World War II. In their time, these youngsters were huge driving forces behind political protests for equality and ecological issues.
Young members of any population are integral for challenging the status quo and being agents of change. Today's Millennials are more connected and creative than ever before. Their hyper-connectivity on the Internet and social media helps them to share and instantly interact with influencers who also have an online presence. As this infographic demonstrates, Millennials wield a covetable amount of power.
The 'We All Want to Be Young' Infographic
1. Generational Influence - Understanding the impact of different generations on society can reveal opportunities to tailor products and services to specific age groups.
2. Youth Empowerment - Empowering young individuals to challenge norms and drive change can lead to innovative solutions and new market opportunities.
3. Hyper-connectivity - Leveraging the hyper-connected nature of Millennials can facilitate influencer marketing strategies and enhance brand reach.
1. Marketing and Advertising - By understanding generational influence and the power of youth, marketers can tailor their messages and campaigns to effectively reach different age segments.
2. Technology - Developing platforms and tools that cater to the hyper-connectivity of Millennials can help companies tap into this influential demographic and meet their changing needs.
3. Social Impact - Fostering youth empowerment and supporting initiatives that enable young individuals to challenge the status quo can drive disruptive innovation in areas such as social entrepreneurship and activism.