Just as people make time to schedule in time for physical movement, the Wave sleep app hopes to help people to the same for a mindful bedtime routine. Wave is described as "the sleep app that's redefining adult bedtime" and it promises to help users say goodnight to endless scrolling, overthinking and other distractions that get in the way of rest.
On the app stores, there are plenty of apps that can be downloaded to access recorded meditations, soothing sounds and sleep stories but Wave sets itself apart by hosting live sleep sessions with sleep coaches. Every 30 minutes starting at 9PM, the Wave sleep app lets users tune into relaxing music, stories, visualizations, guided breathing exercises and more.
Image Credit: Wave
The Wave Sleep App Helps Adults Adopt Healthier Wind-Down Routines
1. Sleep Coaching Apps - The rise of sleep coaching apps presents an opportunity for innovative development of more personalized and interactive sleep optimization technology
2. Live Sleep Sessions - The trend towards hosting live sleep sessions with sleep coaches poses an opportunity for further industry growth in the personalized coaching segment
3. Sleep Optimization Technology - Advancements in sleep optimization technology presents an opportunity for innovation in the wearable technology industry
1. Health and Wellness - The intersection of technology and sleep coaching is disrupting the health and wellness industry and opening up new avenues for innovation
2. Personal Coaching - The rise of live sleep sessions with sleep coaches is disrupting the personal coaching industry and creating opportunities for further growth
3. Wearable Technology - The trend towards personalization and optimization in sleep coaching presents an opportunity for innovation in the wearable technology industry