The South African company 'Good Stuff' is selling a waterless hand sanitizer that uses natural ingredients to help consumers freshen up and keep germs at bay. With its refreshing scent and more natural ingredient base, the pocket-sized hand sanitizer is an attractive alternative to more medicinal products.
The Freshen Up hand sanitizer from Good Stuff is meant to complement the brand's existing lineup of personal care products made from more natural ingredients. Unlike other skincare brands, Good Stuff is committed to making use of ingredients that help consumers care for their skin in a more natural way. In keeping with this ethos, the brand's waterless hand sanitizer uses citrus and gardenia for a refreshing and invigorating scent.
This Waterless Hand Sanitizer Smells of Citrus and Gardenia
1. Natural Hand Sanitizers - Creating all-natural, refreshing hand sanitizers for consumers looking for an alternative to traditional, medicinal products.
2. Pocket-sized Personal Care Products - Designing small, on-the-go products for consumers who need to refresh and protect themselves without carrying large, heavy items.
3. Scented Sanitizers - Developing new, invigorating scents for hand sanitizers to make them more enjoyable and refreshing to use.
1. Personal Care Products - The personal care industry can explore new opportunities to develop and market all-natural products for consumers who prioritize natural ingredients.
2. Travel and Tourism - Businesses in the travel and tourism industry can provide pocket-sized personal care items and sell them as part of a package for travelers.
3. Fragrance and Perfume - The fragrance industry can capitalize on the trend of scented sanitizers by developing new fragrances that are refreshing and invigorating for consumers to use.