Is your animal more tiger than LOL cat? Preferring to go to war against the oncoming hordes rather than laying in a sunbeam looking adorable? Your Samurai Pussy needs suitable armor. Jeff De Boer created Masterpiece armor for cats to protect them when they get into tough situations. Since he is a fair play warrior, he also uses his artistic talent to create armor for mice.
Implications - Pet owners are always looking for ways to let their animals' personalities shine through. Products that allow pets to act like humans create a way for people to get closer to their dog or cat. Pushing the limits on animal apparel could help companies increase their audience.
Masterpiece Suits of Armor Designed for Fragile Felines
1. Animal Apparel - New opportunities arise in creating innovative and customizable apparel for pets to express their personalities.
2. Human-like Pet Products - Developing products that allow pets to mimic human behavior and activities opens up new avenues for pet owners to connect with their animals.
3. Artistic Animal Armor - Combining art with animal armor presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in providing unique and decorative protective gear for pets.
1. Pet Fashion Industry - The pet fashion industry can embrace the trend of animal apparel and capitalize on offering a wide range of fashionable and customized clothing options for pets.
2. Pet Product Industry - The pet product industry can explore opportunities in developing human-like products and accessories tailored specifically for pets to enhance their interaction and engagement with their owners.
3. Art and Design Industry - The art and design industry can tap into the market of artistic animal armor, creating visually appealing and functional armor pieces for pets and other animals.