New Walkers packaging has been unveiled by the brand as a part of its effort to revamp its image on the shelf and also reduce the amount of materials used in the manufacturing process.
The packaging features around 30% less material in the outer packaging versus previous iterations and features vibrant branding that emphasizes the brand's logo as well as pertinent information like caloric content. The packing is also capable of being returned by consumers through the crisp packet recycling program to keep it out of landfills.
Walkers Brand Manager at PepsiCo Jennifer Robinson spoke on the new Walkers packaging saying that, "This range includes some of the biggest and best loved brands in the savoury snacks category. It’s been a whopping ten years since these brands were on TV so it’s fantastic to have them back in the spotlight and reaching over 95% of all adults across the campaign. Not only will the campaign drive awareness by engaging with our target audience and remind them how irresistible these brands are, but it will drive those very consumers into stores so represents a prime opportunity for retailers to cash in on sales.”
The New Walkers Packaging Contains 30% Less Material
1. Reduced Material Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to develop innovative, sustainable packaging solutions with reduced materials.
2. Branding Revamp - Brands can seize the opportunity to refresh their image on the shelf and connect with consumers through vibrant packaging designs.
3. Crisp Packet Recycling - Companies can explore initiatives like crisp packet recycling programs to promote environmental sustainability and engage with eco-conscious consumers.
1. Packaging - Packaging companies can capitalize on the demand for reduced material packaging by offering innovative and sustainable solutions.
2. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can adopt reduced material packaging to enhance their brand image and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Retail - Retailers can leverage the branding revamp trend to attract customers with visually appealing packaging and drive sales.