This wake up prank was an elaborate stunt put together for the Candid Awards and it would not be amusing for those who are not morning people. Some people are able to spring out of bed in the morning, but in this case, Japanese comedian Toshiaki Kasuga had some help.
The stunt was set up for the Japanese TV show 'Dokkiri Award' (Surprise Award) and the trick involved getting Kasuga drunk and putting him to bed in a small cabin outside Mount Fuji.
After a dramatic countdown, fireworks start popping all around his bed. This is alarming in itself, but the prank brings it to a whole other level by rocketing the bed (and Kasuga still in it) through the roof of the small cabin. Considering that he was probably a little hungover, it's amazing that he didn't throw up.
This Wake Up Prank Catapulted a Sleeping Toshiaki Kasuga into the Sky
1. Elaborate Pranks - Opportunity to create elaborate pranks that capture people's attention and go viral on social media platforms.
2. Shock Marketing - Opportunity for brands to use shocking or unexpected advertising campaigns as a way to stand out in a crowded market.
3. Stunts for TV - Opportunity to create unique and engaging stunts for television shows and other media platforms.
1. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to create new shows and content featuring shock marketing and elaborate pranks.
2. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to use shock marketing as a way to create buzz for their clients.
3. Social Media - Opportunity for social media companies to create new features and tools that allow users to share and promote viral pranks and stunts.