To inspire people in London to book a trip to Las Vegas, the Las Vegas tourism board created a VR graffiti activation with the artist 'Insa.'
As part of a three-day activation in London, those who put on a virtual reality headset will have the chance to see the American city artfully reinterpreted through the eyes of the graffiti artist. To make the most of the immersive qualities of the VR technology, the upcoming event in June will also engage one's senses with a DJ playing Las Vegas-inspired music and cocktails that promise to serve "a taste of the strip."
The event by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority will also provide people with the chance to win a fun-filled trip to Las Vegas of their own through Virgin Holidays.
The Las Vegas Tourism Board Created a Virtual Experience to Boost Visits
1. Virtual Reality Tourism - Opportunity for tourism boards to create immersive VR experiences to promote destinations and attract visitors.
2. VR Event Activations - Opportunity for brands to create unique and interactive virtual experiences to engage audiences at events and exhibitions.
3. Virtual Sensory Experiences - Opportunity for brands to create immersive experiences for customers by engaging multiple senses through virtual reality and sensory enhancements.
1. Tourism - The tourism industry can utilize virtual reality to create immersive experiences and promote destinations to attract visitors.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can use virtual reality and sensory enhancements to create unique and engaging experiences for customers at events and exhibitions.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can utilize virtual reality and sensory experiences to create immersive and interactive experiences for audiences.