Denmark designer Verner Panton provided the inspiration for these designs by Converse and Porter. Panton's fluid strokes and bright colors are all that's needed to inspire awesome accessories.
These Verner Panton styles are just in time for gift shopping this holiday season. Also see some of Panton's original work in the gallery above. Panton was known for his 60s style, which has made a comeback in the last decade.
Implications - Youth consumers are attracted to vintage and retro elements in fashion and as a general aesthetic. This stems from a desire to return to a simpler time. Companies can forge a meaningful connection with this group by drawing from previous decades.
Verner Panton Designs for Converse and Porter
1. Vintage and Retro Aesthetic - Companies can tap into the youth consumer market by incorporating vintage and retro elements into their designs.
2. Gift Shopping - There is an opportunity to capitalize on the holiday season by offering Verner Panton-inspired accessories as gifts.
3. 60s Style Comeback - The resurgence of 60s style presents an opportunity for businesses to create products that cater to this trend.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create a line of accessories inspired by Verner Panton's designs to attract consumers who appreciate the vintage aesthetic.
2. Retail - Retailers can leverage the popularity of Verner Panton's styles during the holiday season to boost sales of accessories as gifts.
3. Interior Design - Interior design companies can incorporate elements of Verner Panton's 60s style into their designs to meet the demand for retro-inspired spaces.