This limited-edition Velkopopovicky Kozel beer packaging celebrates the rich history and tradition of brewing this Czech beer. This creative beer packaging is designed by Yurko Gutsulyak and makes the cans of beer look like they are made of solid wood blocks instead of metal.
The cans have drawings on them that look like they have been carved out of wood, including details from the brand's story throughout history, like mills, wheat, beer glasses and pretzels. This beautiful design communicates the craftsmanship and care that goes into the making of the Velkopopovicky Kozel beer with its fans.
Gutsulyak's gorgeous collectors' edition beer cans were awarded bronze at the 2013 Dieline Package Design Awards in the 'Beer, Malt Beverages, and Tobacco' category.
These Velkopopovicky Kozel Beer Cans Appear to be Made of Carved Wood
1. Faux-wood Packaging - Incorporating materials that mimic other materials, such as faux-wood, in packaging designs to create a unique and visually appealing product.
2. Storytelling Through Packaging - Using packaging designs to tell a brand's story and enhance the overall consumer experience.
3. Collectors' Edition Packaging - Creating limited-edition packaging designs that attract collectors and create a sense of exclusivity.
1. Beverage - Opportunity for beverage companies to innovate their packaging by incorporating faux-wood or other unique materials to create a visually appealing and memorable product.
2. Craft Beer - Craft beer industry can explore storytelling through packaging to communicate the brand's history, values, and craftsmanship to consumers.
3. Packaging Design - Packaging design industry can create collectors' edition packaging for various products to attract collectors and tap into the growing demand for limited-edition items.