Burma Love is putting a fresh new spin on classic aioli with its vegan aioli, which combines plant-based mayonnaise (Vegenaise) and 100% organic fermented tea leaves from Burma. Many of the brand's products are based around the traditional Burmese tea leaf salad, which is known for its earthy and tangy taste, but this condiment offers a different way for people to appreciate the flavors. The Burma Love Tea Aioli has the potential to be enjoyed with raw veggies, chips or crackers, much like other popular dips inspired by other beloved recipes from around the world.
The vegan-friendly, dairy-free condiment is just one example of many new products that are tapping into different cuisines from around the world that have not yet had their time in the spotlight.
Image Credit: Burma Love
This Vegan Aioli Fuses Plant-Based Mayo & Fermented Tea Leaves
1. Globalized Cuisine - Opportunity for food manufacturers to identify unique ingredients from various cultures and create innovative fusion products.
2. Plant-based Flavors - Opportunity for manufacturers to leverage plant-based ingredients and cater to the growing number of vegan consumers.
3. Fermented Foods - Opportunity for manufacturers to explore the use of fermented ingredients for a unique taste and potential health benefits.
1. Food Manufacturing - Manufacturers can leverage global cuisines, plant-based ingredients, and fermentation to innovate condiments and other food products.
2. Vegan Food - Vegan food companies can explore unique global flavors to create innovative products for their customers.
3. Tea Industry - Opportunity for tea companies to explore the use of fermented tea leaves in food products and expand their offerings beyond just tea.