To put a playful spin on what it means to be "lovesick," easyJet is inviting travelers to write Valentine's Day love poems on its sick bags leading up to the holiday.
The launch of the poetic campaign was inspired by real customers who began leaving notes for the next passenger to find on the airline's sick bags. As part of the campaign, a competition is being held to determine the best winner, to be judged by Daisy Goodwin, the writer and TV producer of the ITV drama Victoria.
To participate in the Valentine's Day love poem contest, travelers are asked to write a poem on a sick bag, then share it on Instagram or Twitter, making sure to tag the airline and include the #LoveSickSonnets hashtag. One lucky winner will be selected to receive a pair of flights from easyJet.
easyJet is Inviting Travelers to Write Valentine's Day Love Poems
1. Interactive Sickbags - Developing sickbags that allow travelers to engage in interactive activities and creative expression during their flight.
2. Social Media Competitions - Hosting social media competitions that encourage user-generated content, expanding brand reach and awareness.
3. Personalized Campaigns - Designing personalized marketing campaigns that resonate with individual consumers and highlight the company's creativity.
1. Airline - Airlines could incorporate creative campaigns, utilizing elements that are unique to the in-flight experience for passengers.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies could design innovative promotions around unique consumer interactions such as with the sick bags or other aspects of air travel.
3. Social Media Marketing - Social media marketers could leverage user-generated content and social media campaigns to amplify brand reach and consumer engagement.