Actress Scarlett Johansson is promoting her latest film, 'Hitchcock,' by appearing on the cover of the V Winter 2012 issue. Channeling her portrayal of the late Janet Leigh, who is best known for her iconic shower scene in 'Psycho,' Johansson once again steps into the tub for this photoshoot.
Maniacally posing in front of French photographer Jean-Paul Goude's lens, Scarlett Johansson is dripping wet as she frantically clutches the clear plastic shower curtains to her infamous bosoms. These curtains cleverly and creatively form the widely recognizable V ever present on the publication's cover and incidentally completing the V Winter 2012 cover in particular.
Playful and eye-catching, the V Winter 2012 cover is sure to get this issue of the stands quickly.
The V Winter 2012 Cover Stars a Dripping Wet Scarlett Johansson
1. Celebrity Photoshoots - Opportunity to explore creative and innovative photoshoot concepts featuring celebrities and landmarks to increase audience engagement and sales.
2. Iconic Recreations - Potential to recreate iconic moments in entertainment history with current stars and modern twists to create viral marketing campaigns and buzz.
3. Innovative Covers - Opportunity to experiment with unique and creative cover designs and materials to attract attention and differentiate from competitors.
1. Entertainment - Innovative photoshoot concepts and iconic recreations can be used for promotions and social media marketing purposes for movies, TV, and music industry.
2. Publishing - Experimenting with unique and creative cover designs and materials can help publishers stand out in a crowded market and attract attention from potential readers.
3. Fashion - Opportunity to partner with photographers and celebrities to create edgy and unique fashion campaigns that showcase trendy styles and accessories.