Urban Tree Salvage recently exhibited some of their pieces at the 2011 Interior Design Show that was held in Toronto. Their wooden pieces of furniture are designed out of wood that they have salvaged from their local surroundings.
The types of woods that Urban Tree Salvage focuses on using are locally grown domestic woods such as Maple, Ash, Elm and Oak. Urban Tree Salvage creates custom pieces, which allows customers to request certain types of woods and designs as well. If you're looking to add a natural, earthy aesthetic to your household these are definitely pieces think about.
Urban Tree Salvage Creates Awesome Rugged Equipment
1. Sustainable Furniture - The trend of salvaging and repurposing wood for furniture creates opportunities for eco-friendly and sustainable designs.
2. Custom Woodworking - The demand for custom pieces allows for innovation in personalized designs and unique wooden furniture.
3. Natural Home Decor - The preference for natural and earthy aesthetics drives the need for furniture made from locally sourced materials.
1. Eco-friendly Furniture - The industry of sustainable furniture can capitalize on salvaging and repurposing wood to create unique and environmentally friendly products.
2. Artisan Woodworking - The artisan woodworking industry can innovate by offering custom designs and incorporating locally sourced woods into their creations.
3. Interior Design - The interior design industry can leverage the trend of natural home decor by incorporating locally salvaged wooden furniture into their designs.