Marvel Comics unveiled its first series of hip-hop covers back in 2015 and now, it's working alongside Urban Legend to expand the already existing volume of covers. The duo works together to design captivating vinyl covers that are true to the Marvel Universe and nod to hip-hop culture.
The record label expresses that this set is an exclusive album series and it will only be comprised of select collector's editions that feature some of its most inspirational releases. The Marvel hip-hop vinyl covers are meant to commemorate music culture with a brand new approach. It takes an angle that fuses the original artistic creativity of the original cover and the Marvel Universe to result in artwork that cannot be found elsewhere.
The first drops of this season are LL Cool J's 'Knock You Out,' GZA's 'Liquid Swords,' and 50 Cent's 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' -- all of which are currently available for pre-order online at Urban Legends.
Marvel Comics and Urban Legends Work Together on a New Set of Vinyls
1. Marvel Hip-hop Vinyl Covers - The collaboration between Marvel and Urban Legends to create hip-hop vinyl covers presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the music and collectibles industries.
2. Fusion of Music and Comic Culture - The fusion of music and comic culture in the Marvel hip-hop vinyl covers opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the entertainment and merchandise industries.
3. Limited Collector's Editions - The release of limited collector's editions in the Marvel hip-hop vinyl series creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the niche market of exclusive and rare collectibles.
1. Music Industry - The collaboration between Marvel and Urban Legends to create hip-hop vinyl covers presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the music industry, blending visual art with music releases.
2. Collectibles Industry - The Marvel hip-hop vinyl covers can disrupt the collectibles industry by offering a unique combination of comic book art and limited edition music releases.
3. Entertainment Industry - The fusion of music and comic culture in the Marvel hip-hop vinyl covers creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry by appealing to fans of both mediums.