With so many urban hotels available for consumers to spend a luxurious getaway at, the OFF Floating Hotel Paris offers an unconventional stay allowing guests to enjoy a stay at a suspended location that resides above water. The hotel offers both bedrooms as well as an aquatic bar that lets guest enjoy the river Seine at a venue that merges land and water.
The OFF Floating Hotel Paris is a mobile location that is docked at the Seine. The venue offers a more intimate hotel setting with only 54 rooms in total including a plunge pool, bar and terrace. Each element of the hotel is suspended above water, providing a stationary yet unconventional way to experience the European river. The hotel offers an open-concept roof to its terrace area, giving guests the feeling of being on a house boat.
The OFF Hotel Offers a Suspended Aquatic Bar and Luxe Accommodations
1. Floating Hotels - There is a growing trend towards floating hotels that offer guests unique and unconventional experiences, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation for hotel and hospitality industries.
2. Intimate Luxury Hotels - The popularity of intimate, boutique hotels with luxurious amenities and unique features provides opportunities for boutique hoteliers to create memorable and personalized guest experiences.
3. Open-concept Design - The use of open-concept design in hotels, including rooftop terraces and plunge pools, creates a seamless indoor-outdoor experience and offers opportunities for architects and interior designers to innovate in the hospitality space.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage the trend towards floating hotels and intimate luxury hotels to cater to consumers who are seeking unique and personalized experiences.
2. Architecture and Design - The growing trend towards open-concept design in hotels provides opportunities for architects and interior designers to create innovative and unique spaces that create a more seamless and enjoyable guest experience.
3. Tourism - The trend towards unconventional and unique hotel experiences provides opportunities for the tourism industry to create more diverse and interesting travel destinations that cater to a wider variety of travelers.