'Unsolicited Advice' is a small-scale 2018 weekly planner that provides uplifting words of encouragement, activities, as well as jokes throughout.
This new planner marks the seventh edition from Brooklyn-based designer Adam J. Kurtz who also notes that the agenda "not only holds up to 365 days of data, but also doesn't require a secure wifi connection." For this all-new edition of the planner, Kurtz also teases that within the 152 black and white pages, people can expect to find "some nonsense," "some cuss words" in what he calls the "most existential edition yet."
Although Unsolicited Advice was launched on Kickstarter with an initial crowdfunding goal of just $2,600, it has already far surpassed this goal, with backers pledging more than $23,000 to support the project.
'Unsolicited Advice' is an Agenda Filled with Encouraging Words
1. Uplifting Planners - Designing planners that include entertaining and uplifting comments can increase customer appeal and lead to higher sales.
2. Physical Planners - As more apps and digital tools are created for productivity, there is a disruption opportunity in creating physical planners that provide customers a respite from technology and encourage creativity and mindfulness.
3. Crowdfunding Success - The success of Unsolicited Advice on Kickstarter shows that crowdfunding can be an effective way to launch and fund small-scale projects, highlighting an opportunity for entrepreneurs to test the demand for their products before investing significant resources.
1. Stationery - The stationery industry can incorporate uplifting messages and playful designs into physical planners to differentiate their brand and offer customers a unique product that stands out in an increasingly digital world.
2. Productivity Tools - Productivity tools companies can consider physical planners as a complementary offering to digital tools, providing customers a way to disconnect from technology while still being productive.
3. Self-help - The self-help industry can create physical planners that incorporate activities and exercises that encourage mindfulness and personal development, targeting customers looking for a holistic approach to productivity and well-being.