The AJ Crimson Universal Finishing Powder was designed to match all skin tones thanks to its tinted translucent formulation. The powder is available in multiple colorways including 'Neutral Matte' with a tinted translucent finish, 'Bamboo' with a yellow-based tint, 'Toasted Cinnamon' with a red-based tint, and 'Rich Umber' with a brown-based tint.
The AJ Crimson Universal Finishing Powder can be used to set foundation, concealer, contouring, and highlighter and helps creme foundation last up to eight hours without a "cakey" finish. Moreover, this cutting-edge powder can create both matte or semi-matte skin finish—depending on the amount applied—and was designed to reduce unwanted shine for a flawless finish.
Consumers can purchase the range of Universal Finish Powder online and in select retailers.
Image Credit: AJ Crimson
The AJ Crimson Universal Finishing Powder Matches All Skin Tones
1. Universal Finishing Powders - The trend of universal finishing powders seeks to provide an inclusive solution for all skin tones with tinted translucent formulations.
2. Matte and Semi-matte Finishes - The trend of offering both matte and semi-matte finishes allows users to customize their look with a single beauty product.
3. Long-wearing Setting Powders - The trend of long-wearing setting powders prolongs the wear of foundation, concealer, contouring, and highlighter to prevent a "cakey" finish.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on color-matching setting powders to provide various skin tone solutions.
2. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can integrate this innovative setting powder to their product line to offer more customizable options for their consumers.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can expand their reach by offering an array of setting powders online to cater to consumers with diverse skin tones.