Enclosed by beautifully crafted walls, this stunning and utterly unique tropical house feels more like a courtyard then a home.
Located in a chic São Paulo neighborhood, the 'AH House' was designed by São Paulo-based architect Guilherme Torres. And the outcome is meticulously perfect and flawless. Created to be in tune with nature, the unique tropical house is full of novel and eccentric details like its bright yellow square-shaped door and its glasshouse vibe. Staying away from any typical architectural and design rules, the 'AH House' is more of an experience than anything else. When you walk in you feel an instant and harmonious connection with nature via the lush courtyard, completely open living spaces and soothing blue swimming pool. For some contrast, an extensive and impressive art collection was added to the walls to give the home a contemporary feel.
This Unique Tropical House is Flawless and Nature-Inspired
1. Nature-inspired Architecture - The unique tropical house showcases the potential for creating living spaces that harmoniously connect with nature.
2. Eccentric Design Elements - The 'AH House' demonstrates the opportunity to incorporate novel and unconventional design choices to create a one-of-a-kind living experience.
3. Integration of Art in Architecture - By adding an extensive art collection to the walls, the 'AH House' exemplifies the potential for merging art and architecture to create a contemporary and visually captivating living space.
1. Architecture - Architects and designers can explore innovative ways to incorporate nature-inspired elements and eccentric design choices in residential projects.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can consider how to integrate art collections and create a harmonious connection with nature in their designs.
3. Art - Artists and art collectors can explore opportunities for collaboration with architects to merge art and architecture in unique and visually striking ways.