When it comes to LEGO, people always want more, more more! People are never satisfied, and the hardcore geeks go to great extents to do something different with it, which leads me onto the images themselves...
All of these mini figures are personalized examples which have been customized by LEGO geeks. Heath Ledger's Joker and Waldo from "Where’s Waldo?" are among the modifications. For me, it is the monsters that steal the show--they look totally fantastic.
LEGO Geeks Make Their Own Custom Characters
1. Personalized LEGO Figurines - The trend of creating customized mini figures presents an opportunity for businesses to offer personalized merchandise to LEGO lovers.
2. DIY LEGO Modifications - The trend of hardcore LEGO geeks modifying their own LEGOs presents an opportunity for businesses to offer customization tools and accessories for LEGO enthusiasts.
3. Pop Culture-themed LEGO Figurines - The trend of creating LEGO figurines inspired by movies, TV shows, and comics presents an opportunity for businesses to tap into the pop culture market by offering licensed merchandise and collaborations.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can benefit from offering customizable LEGO sets and accessories that encourage personalized play, as well as licensing popular franchises to create LEGO merchandise.
2. 3D Printing Industry - The 3D printing industry can offer services and tools for creating custom LEGO pieces, such as interchangeable heads and accessories.
3. Fan Merchandise Industry - The fan merchandise industry can collaborate with LEGO to create officially licensed pop culture-themed LEGO sets and figurines inspired by movie and TV characters.