The bright, cheery and magical qualities of unicorns have inspired many food and beverage brands to create everything from pints of ice cream and cakes to cookies, plus an array of rainbow-colored blended beverages and other fun unicorn snacks. Beyond this, some brands that specialize in something other than sweet treats are now also getting in on the action.
Flipz created a special-edition version of its chocolate-covered pretzel snacks in the form of salty, crunchy pretzel snacks that can now be enjoyed with a purple fudge coating that's said to be "drizzled with unicorn magic," as well as especially magical and Instagram-worthy.
The launch of these unicorn snacks coincides with the Unicorn Aisle at British supermarket retailer Asda, where plenty of unicorn-themed goods can be found in one easy-to-shop location.
'Unicornz' by Flipz Tops Salty Pretzels with a Purple Fudge Coating
1. Unicorn-inspired Snacks - Brands are creating unique unicorn-themed snacks in order to tap into the trend and capitalize on the magical and colorful qualities of unicorns, creating opportunities for innovative and whimsical new snacks.
2. Sweet Brands Expanding Offerings - As non-sweet brands like Flipz explore the trend of unicorn-inspired snacks, there is an opportunity for sweet brands to expand their offerings to incorporate magical, whimsical qualities that appeal to customers.
3. Instagram-worthy Snacks - The colorful, whimsical aesthetic of unicorn snacks are perfect for social media, signaling an opportunity for brands to create visually stunning snacks that customers will want to share online.
1. Food Manufacturing - With the trend of unicorn-themed snacks on the rise, food manufacturing companies have an opportunity to create these fun, playful snacks in order to capitalize on the trend.
2. Marketing and Advertising - As brands look to capitalize on the trend of unicorn snacks, there is an opportunity for marketers and advertisers to market these products in a creative and exciting way to engage with consumers.
3. Retail - Retailers, like British supermarket Asda in this article, that feature a dedicated section for unicorn-themed products offer a point of differentiation and an opportunity to drive traffic to their stores and online marketplaces.