The popularity of unicorn-inspired edibles has pushes many brands to create their own take on the trend, which is what we're seeing with the new Nestlé Unicorn Smarties. Announced just in time for spring, the chocolates are set to be available starting on June 14 in a mythically inspired packaging that is emblazoned with the imagery of the unicorn and associated colors. The candies are crafted with light blue and pale pink candy shells that are sure to be a hit with consumers who are interested in new variations on their favorite products.
The new candies were explained by Brand Manager for Smarties, Nestlé UK, Stephanie Scales, who said, "We are really excited to launch Unicorn Smarties sharing bags which are right on trend for all of those completely under the spell of the unicorn craze to share with their families and friends. Smarties is all about the colour and, if you are a fan of the colourful world of unicorns, then these are your perfectly Instagramable summer accessory for everything from road-trips to creative baking."
The Nestlé Unicorn Smarties Have a Soft Pastel Color Scheme
1. Unicorn-inspired Candies - Opportunity to capitalize on the popularity of unicorn-themed food products by creating unique and visually appealing candies.
2. Mythical Packaging - The use of mythically-inspired packaging designs for candies provides the chance to tap into the trend and attract consumers seeking novelty.
3. Colorful Variations - Creating candies with vibrant and pastel-colored shells offers an opportunity to cater to consumers looking for new variations of their favorite treats.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food industry can leverage the unicorn-inspired trend to create innovative candies that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can capitalize on the unicorn craze by designing mythically-inspired packaging that enhances the appeal of food products.
3. Social Media and Content Creation - Content creators and influencers can take advantage of visually appealing unicorn candies to generate engaging and shareable social media content.