Gelius has created an innovative program to help those suffering from the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.
The company is introducing Geluis Powerbanks, a product that will aid those who do not have access to charging stations. They hope that they can use its platform to help connect those in Ukraine with their loved ones no matter what.
The devices will be delivered from Kyiv to all regions of Ukraine. The country has been hosting charging stations for phones, and this innovation takes a step further in ensuring the safety of Ukrainians.
Many do not have food, medications, or water and this device will allow individuals to charge their phones while checking on their loved ones.
Those looking to support this initiative that provides a simple solution to a complex problem can donate to the ongoing project on Kickstarter.
Image Credit: Gelius
Gelius Has Created a Program to Help Those Suffering in Ukraine
1. Portable Energy Solutions - Gelius Powerbanks offer an example of the benefits of this trend in the energy industry.
2. Humanitarian Technology - Innovative products that enhance the lives of those suffering in conflict zones have disruptive potential in the social impact sector.
3. Connectivity Innovations - Gelius Powerbanks illustrate opportunities for connectivity solutions in areas with limited access to essential services.
1. Energy - The crisis in Ukraine is an example of how energy availability has a direct impact on quality of life, offering opportunities for energy providers to enhance emergency response and recovery efforts.
2. Social Impact - By developing products that address the unique challenges of those affected by conflict zones, social impact organizations can better serve affected communities.
3. Telecommunications - Technological innovations that enhance connectivity and bridge communication gaps in conflict zones present opportunities for telecom companies to expand their services and customer base.