Milk consumption has fallen every year since 1945, but the farmers still keep plowing moola into advertising that cows are cute and milk mustaches are cute. So here we go again.
The California Milk Board wants us to pick Miss Happy Cow. There is a brown one, and and black and white one and a couple more. Deutsch LA created the campaign.
FYI: I included another cow just for Sarah Palin fans.
Implications - xx
Hopefully this contest will "moo-ve" citizens to become more interested in the milk industry. The California Milk Board is definitely using their imaginations to get people involved in their product, encouraging interactivity with this all-inclusive contest.
Spokesmodels Getting Ugly as California Cow Vies for Pageant Title
1. Interactive Marketing - The Miss Happy Cow contest demonstrates the potential of interactive marketing campaigns in engaging consumers and increasing interest in the milk industry.
2. Branding - The California Milk Board is leveraging the power of branding by creating a competition to promote their product and differentiate it from competitors.
3. Consumer Engagement - The contest showcases the importance of involving consumers in the milk industry, fostering a sense of connection and loyalty.
1. Food and Beverage - The Miss Happy Cow contest highlights opportunities for innovation and customer engagement within the food and beverage industry, particularly in the dairy sector.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The chosen advertising agency, Deutsch LA, demonstrates the power of creative marketing strategies in promoting products and driving consumer interest.
3. Agriculture - The California Milk Board's contest presents opportunities for disruptive innovation and marketing initiatives within the agricultural industry, specifically in relation to dairy farming.