Taste and scent are impossible to communicate directly through a product's wrapper, so Twinings Pyramids Tea packaging demonstrates one visual method by which to represent these qualities. Working to step up its branding game in the face of premium competition, the company has launched a fresh and exciting new image.
Die-cut windows in the shapes of teacups let the consumer actually see the loose leaf infusions. These are contained within pointed cartons that have been elegantly dressed with lovely patterns and hues. Australia's Believe Branding used bright colors and elaborate illustrations to express the depth and complexity of the special flavors. Each piece of Twinings Pyramids Tea packaging features a flourishing design of leaves and flowers that corresponds to the ingredients within.
Twinings Pyramids Tea Packaging Visually Suggests its Flavors
1. Illustrated Aroma Branding - Illustrated packaging offers a visual way to represent taste and scent qualities and can enhance a brand's image and differentiate it from competitors.
2. Die-cut Window Packaging - Die-cut windows in packaging design can offer a unique consumer experience and bring attention to a product's features.
3. Floral Packaging Design - Incorporating floral patterns and illustrations in packaging design can enhance the product's perceived quality and appeal to consumers who value natural and organic qualities in products.
1. Tea Industry - Tea companies can differentiate themselves from competitors by using unique packaging design that enhances their brand image.
2. Food and Beverage Packaging Industry - Incorporating die-cut windows and elaborate illustrations in food packaging can be a way to offer a unique product experience and stand out on shelves.
3. Natural Products Industry - Floral packaging design can be used in various natural and organic products to appeal to consumers who value these qualities in the products they purchase.