It's no secret that getting insights from locals can lead to some of the best travel experiences and to tap into this idea, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines set up holographic travel kiosks called 'Take-off Tips' at airports. Although the average person has a wealth of information to share in this day and age, it can be a challenge to pry people away from their phones. With this special travel kiosk, powered by 3D facial scanning and holographic technology, KLM gave travelers an opportunity to connect with locals rather than turning to guidebooks or the Internet.
The holographic bar was set up in a way that made it feel as though people were truly sitting across from one another, making it easy for them to engage in natural conversation about their destination.
KLM's 'Take-off Tips' Connects Travelers with 3D Facial Scans
1. Holographic Travel - Innovative holographic technology can be used to create immersive and interactive travel experiences that connect travelers with locals and promote authentic tourism.
2. 3D Scanning - 3D facial scanning technology provides a unique way for travelers to get personalized travel tips from locals, opening up opportunities for businesses to create customized and targeted travel experiences.
3. Interactive Kiosks - Interactive kiosks that incorporate cutting-edge technology like holography and 3D scanning can provide a more engaging and memorable experience for travelers, offering businesses new ways to connect with customers.
1. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can benefit from incorporating holographic travel kiosks and 3D facial scanning technology to provide personalized and immersive travel experiences that set them apart from competitors.
2. Technology - The tech industry can capitalize on the growing demand for interactive and immersive experiences by developing innovative holographic and 3D scanning technologies that can be used in a variety of applications beyond just travel kiosks.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can leverage interactive holographic kiosks and targeted 3D scanning technology to create more engaging and personalized customer experiences that can help drive sales and enhance brand loyalty.