Vegan-friendly fare is continuing to gain more popularity as more consumers seek out meat-free options, which is seeing more brands introduce their own versions of classic varieties like the Trader Joe’s Protein Patties. The plant-based burgers are available now and feature a whopping 18 grams of protein per serving to make them a more satisfying option when compared to conventional veggie patties. The vegan and Kosher-friendly patties are made with a blend of pea proteins along with sunflower oil, beets and seasonings.
The brand explained the new product in a statement to Food & Wine which said, "Folks are increasingly going for meatless burgers for all kinds of reasons, but we like to think that one reason in particular is primarily responsible: plant-based burgers have gotten really, really good recently. That’s why we decided to bring in our very own Trader Joe’s Protein Patties.”
The Trader Joe’s Protein Patties Come in Packs of Two
1. Vegan-friendly Fare - The growing popularity of vegan-friendly fare presents opportunities for innovative plant-based protein products in the food industry.
2. Meat-free Options - The increasing demand for meat-free options creates a potential market for new plant-based burger alternatives.
3. Plant-based Burgers - The rise of plant-based burger alternatives opens opportunities for brands to create innovative and protein-packed vegan options.
1. Food Industry - The food industry can explore new product development in the plant-based protein sector to cater to the growing demand for vegan-friendly options.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on the trend by promoting the benefits of plant-based protein and creating innovative vegan products.
3. Food Retail Industry - The food retail industry can expand its offerings by stocking a wide selection of plant-based burger alternatives to cater to the increasing consumer demand.