Tomislav Zvonaric previously conceptualized a Facebook-themed bed, which mimicked the iconic “f” shape of the social media platform’s logo, but he wasn’t finished with the company just yet. Seen here is his latest creation, ‘The Facecream,’ which once again harnesses Facebook’s logo, only this time it’s used as the shape of ice cream popsicles. Picture a Klondike bar, with an edible blue exterior instead of chocolate, and with the bar itself being placed on a stick and you get a general idea of what ‘The Facecream’ entails.
Tomislav Zvonaric rendered these concept images digitally, so those looking to get their hands on ‘The Facecream’ will unfortunately be unable to do so. Still, it’s great to muse about the made up frozen treats and what flavor the blue liquid surrounding the vanilla ice cream actually tastes like.
Tomislav Zvonaric Conceptualizes a Facebook-Themed Ice Cream
1. Social Media-inspired Food - Creating food concepts inspired by social media logos or platforms presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food industry.
2. Edible Branding - Using brand logos or shapes for food items presents an opportunity to enhance brand recognition and create unique experiences for consumers.
3. Digital Rendering for Food Concepts - The use of digital rendering to create and promote food concepts presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the marketing and advertising industry.
1. Food and Beverage - Utilizing social media-inspired food concepts and edible branding presents opportunities for innovation in the food and beverage industry.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Using digital rendering to create and promote food concepts can lead to innovative marketing and advertising campaigns.
3. Retail - The novelty of social media-inspired food items and edible branding presents opportunities for retail businesses to attract and engage customers.