The Tom Dixon Accessories 2014 collection is comprised of stunning designs that could easily be mistaken for steampunk items from the past. With this in mind, it comes as no wonder that they were all inspired by everything from engineering to physics and nature. These references all point towards mysterious objects people love playing with.
Comprised of 50 pieces, the Tom Dixon Accessories 2014 collection ranges from mechanical-looking candle holders to barware made out of glass and copper. A focus on unique materials and combinations of materials elevates the look of each product. Overall, the Tom Dixon Accessories 2014 collection is full of fun surprises both aesthetically and functionally. People might even be tempted to purchase one or two just to display.
The Tom Dixon Accessories Collection is Inspired by Physics and Nature
1. Steampunk-inspired Design - Exploring the fusion of Victorian aesthetics and futuristic technology, creating opportunities for unique and nostalgic product offerings.
2. Nature-inspired Accessories - Drawing inspiration from nature to create organic and visually stunning designs, opening doors for eco-friendly and aesthetically pleasing products.
3. Material Innovation in Home Goods - Experimenting with unconventional materials and combinations to create visually striking and functional pieces, presenting opportunities for inventive and disruptive home goods.
1. Home Decor - Incorporating steampunk and nature-inspired designs into home decor products, providing opportunities for unique and imaginative interior design pieces.
2. Craft and Artisanal Industries - Tapping into the growing demand for handcrafted and unique accessories, allowing for the creation of one-of-a-kind steampunk and nature-inspired items.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Applying steampunk and nature-inspired design elements to wearable accessories, creating a niche market for avant-garde and statement-making fashion pieces.