Parents are always on the hunt for products and solutions that help to refresh the way that they care for their children, so the Time Out Sand Timer Stool has been designed with this in mind. Created to be an oversized hourglass, the stool will provide a way to time a five minute timeout for kids who have acted out, misbehaved or broken the rules. This eliminates the need for parents to set a digital alarm and will let children learn their lesson by having them watch the timer carefully.
The Time Out Sand Timer Stool comes in blue and white color options to make it a stylish piece of equipment to keep in the home even when it isn't being used for discipline.
The Time Out Sand Timer Stool Lets Kids Know How Long to Sit For
1. Oversized Hourglass - Designing oversized hourglasses can disrupt traditional timekeeping methods and offer unique time management solutions.
2. Integrated Discipline Tools - Developing discipline products that incorporate both physical and visual elements can provide innovative ways for parents to enforce rules and teach children life lessons.
3. Stylish Discipline Equipment - Creating discipline tools that blend functionality with aesthetically pleasing designs can offer parents more attractive solutions for managing child behavior.
1. Household Goods - The household goods industry can explore the development of innovative discipline tools, such as oversized hourglasses, to meet the needs of busy parents.
2. Childcare - The childcare industry can adopt integrated discipline tools, like the Time Out Sand Timer Stool, to create effective and engaging methods for teaching children behavioral boundaries.
3. Product Design - The product design industry can focus on creating aesthetically pleasing discipline equipment that not only serves its function but also complements the overall style of a home.