Dover Street Market, a London-based fashion retailer, joined with Cactus Plant Flea Market, a streetwear brand that was famously endorsed by singer and fashion icon Pharrell, to release a line of tie-dye streetwear that proudly flaunts the involvement of both.
Included in the collection are a number of psychedelic shirts, which feature the names of the retailer and streetwear brand in bold white lettering. Beneath, the name of the series, 'DOUBLE VISION,' is included, in addition to the words "Spring/Spring 2017." The lettering swaps between different sizes to add to the hazy look that's already generated by the hippie era-inspired prints.
In addition to the tie-dye streetwear, the collaborative collection includes branded hats and long-sleeve crewnecks, which feature even stranger graphics.
Dover Street Market & Cactus Plant Flea Market Dropped a New Line
1. Psychedelic Tie-dye Fashion - Opportunity for brands to embrace bold and vibrant tie-dye designs in their apparel.
2. Collaborative Streetwear Collections - Potential for fashion retailers and streetwear brands to partner and create distinctive and sought-after merchandise.
3. Nostalgia-inspired Prints - Growing demand for fashion items that incorporate retro and vintage-inspired designs.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can explore tie-dye fashion trends to attract a younger, trend-conscious consumer base.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can leverage collaborations to gain exposure and expand their customer reach.
3. Apparel Accessories - Opportunity to create branded hats and accessories that complement tie-dye streetwear collections.