Thanks to the viral Tina Fey and Obama Girl parodies, Sarah Palin must be the most parodied person of this past decade. Now, Palin is being used as a scarevertising technique to get you to vote, simply by showing her political talent (or lack thereof).
The ad is a collaborative effort clip by Goodby Silverstein & Partners with Biscuit Filmworks and director Clay Weiner joining forces for ‘Oh Palin’, a clip of the very best of Sarah Palin.
Timothy Plain edited news footage of Sarah Palin’s ‘greatest moments’ with world leaders with a model portraying Sarah Palin. However, all the audio clips are authentic and real.
I will not spoil the fun for you, just watch the clip.
The clip was made with creative director Jamie Barrett, copywriters Sarah Palin, Jamie Barrett, Craig Mangan, and Rafi Kugler.
Actual Sarah Palin Quotes Frighten You Into Voting
1. Scarevertising - Using fear or shock to capture attention and motivate action through advertising.
2. Parody Marketing - Leveraging popular figures or trends to create humorous or satirical advertisements that generate buzz.
3. Authentic Audio Clips - Incorporating real and unedited audio clips in advertising to enhance authenticity and credibility.
1. Advertising - Opportunities for agencies to create innovative and attention-grabbing campaigns that utilize scarevertising and parody marketing.
2. Political Campaigns - Using creative and unconventional tactics, such as scarevertising, to engage and motivate voters.
3. Video Production - Demand for skilled directors and editors to produce engaging and authentic video content, like the "Oh Palin" clip.