The new Pop-Tarts Pretzel Super Bowl commercial has been previewed ahead of the big game and is sure to entice would-be snackers to pick up some of the savory snacks. The commercial stars Jonathan Van Ness who is positioned as the host of the infomercial-style ad who helps fans who are "struggs to snack" to enjoy a different kind of pretzel-like snack over the original version. The commercial starts off bland but quickly switches to glitz and glamor to help viewers feel compelled to try the new sweet and salty treat.
Senior Director of Marketing, Pop-Tarts Phil Schaffer spoke on the new Pop-Tarts Pretzel Super Bowl commercial saying, "Pop-Tarts Pretzel is one of the biggest product innovations in our brand's history. While our fans have always enjoyed Pop-Tarts any time of day, since this is our first sweet & salty Pop-Tarts variety perfect for snacking moments we couldn't think of a better opportunity to unveil Pop-Tarts Pretzel than on one of the biggest snacking days of the year."
The Pop-Tarts Pretzel Super Bowl Commercial Stars Jonathan Van Ness
1. Infomercial-style Ads - Businesses can create infomercial-style ads that switch from bland to glitz and glamor to sell products, increasing the chances of potential customers trying something new.
2. Sweet and Salty Snacks - Businesses can create more sweet and savory snacks, like the new Pop-Tarts Pretzel, to offer a unique flavor experience that entices customers to try something new.
3. Product Innovations - Businesses can focus on introducing new products like the Pop-Tarts Pretzel to the market that target snacking moments, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty through novel experiences.
1. Snack Industry - The snack industry can create unique flavor combinations like sweet and salty varieties to offer customers more options that cater to their tastes.
2. Marketing Industry - The marketing industry can create more infomercial-style ads that transition from bland to glitz and glamor to better sell products to potential customers.
3. Food Industry - The food industry can focus on developing product innovations that cater to snacking moments, offering customers new and exciting experiences to improve their purchase satisfaction.