'The Family' is a series of vinyl mini-busts created by Brian Morris, essentially a variety of designs on six small, different head sculptures which have created by Joe Somers.
As you can see from the images, these 'toys' totally stand out, and dare I say it, I think they are even better than the infamous 'labbit.'
Implications - Today's consumer isn't afraid to explore dark and sinister decor products, and in fact, the idea of a themed interior aesthetic is increasingly more and more common. These unusual busts are example of how a company or designer can make the most of the modern consumer's willingness to embrace the unusual and the macabre be it in design, fashion or architecture.
The Family Skulls by Brian Morris
1. Dark Decor - Opportunity for companies to explore and create dark and sinister decor products.
2. Themed Interior Aesthetic - Increasing consumer interest in creating a cohesive themed interior design.
3. Macabre Design - Growing demand for macabre designs in various industries such as fashion and architecture.
1. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor companies to create and market dark and unusual decor items.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate macabre elements into their designs to cater to the growing consumer interest.
3. Architecture - Architects can experiment with macabre and unusual design concepts to create unique and engaging spaces.