The Disruptors, Presented by Samuel Adams is an unmissable pop-up in Toronto that spotlights small Canadian businesses that are proudly doing things differently. In the same way that Jim Koch broke the mold when he created Samuel Adams Boston Lager back in 1984, Samuel Adams is supporting others with bright ideas and entrepreneurial spirits.
At the pop-up space, people will be able to get to know four innovative Canadian businesses and their products, including the eyewear by Loch, which is made from recovered wood as an alternative to plastic, Soft Focus' transitional loungewear, Xpand Laces' no-tie shoelace system and the handcrafted bags and accessories from 8.1.2.
As well as being able to discover and purchase merchandise from the retail partners, people will have the chance to sample Samuel Adams beers—some of which are site-specific exclusives.
'The Disruptors' Presented by Samuel Adams Spotlights Start-Ups
1. Pop-up Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unique retail experiences and showcase innovative products.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop eco-friendly alternatives to traditional materials in the fashion industry.
3. Convenience Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create convenient and time-saving products, such as no-tie shoelace systems.
1. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate pop-up stores and experiential retail concepts into traditional retail strategies.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate sustainable materials and manufacturing processes into the fashion industry.
3. Consumer Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative and convenient consumer products that enhance daily routines.