The Darling Hotel, Sydney’s first new five star hotel since the 2000 Olympic Games, is fit for Tony Stark (a.k.a. Iron Man). Opening its doors in 2012, it combines classic luxury with modern technology. The warm lighting, rich decor and friendly staff might grab guests’ attentions immediately, but it is the hi-tech touches that will truly have them nodding in appreciation.
The first hotel in Australia to use Control 4 settings, The Darling Hotel allows guests to lower blinds, turn the TV on and adjust the air temperature with the touch of a button. Each suite also boasts a ‘Leaving Room’ function that automatically places the suite in an energy saving mode, a feature which eco-conscious individuals will enjoy.
Located in Darling Harbor, for which it was named after, The Darling Hotel is comprised of 171 sleek rooms as well as a restaurant, spa and outdoor pool.
The Darling Hotel is First to Use Control 4 Settings in Australia
1. Hi-tech Hotel Accommodations - Opportunity for hotels to incorporate smart home technology and energy-saving features to enhance guest experience and attract eco-conscious consumers.
2. Control 4 Settings in Hospitality Industry - Opportunity for Control 4 to expand its services to the hospitality industry and establish itself as a leader in smart hotel technology.
3. Luxury and Technology Fusion - Opportunity for luxury brands to incorporate smart home technology in their products and services to enhance user experience.
1. Hospitality Industry - Adoption of smart home technology in the hospitality industry to enhance guest experience.
2. Smart Home Technology Industry - Opportunity for smart home technology companies to enter the hospitality industry and provide innovative solutions for hotels.
3. Luxury Industry - Opportunity for luxury brands to incorporate smart home technology in their products and services to create an enhanced user experience.