Alongside its wide assortment of mock meat products made with seitan and jackfruit, Upton's Naturals is now introducing flavorful Thai vegan 'Real Meal Kits.'
These plant-based, shelf-stable meal kits include pre-cooked noodles, fresh vegetables that have not been freeze-dried and rich traditional Thai spices that help to bring Asian-inspired dishes like Curry Noodle, Thai Spaghetti and Pad See Ew to life. In all, these kits are free from trans fat, cholesterol, GMO ingredients and any preservatives. Best of all, the globally inspired meals can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
While meat is often used in traditional Thai cooking, these vegan meal kits from Upton's Naturals favor protein-rich alternatives such as tofu and seitan as flavorful substitutes for beef, pork or chicken.
Upton's Naturals' 'Real Meal Kits' Can Be Prepared in a Matter of Minutes
1. Plant-based Meal Kits - The rise of plant-based diets is an opportunity for meal kit companies to cater to health-conscious consumers by offering convenient and affordable vegan meal kits.
2. Asian-inspired Meal Kits - The growing popularity of ethnic foods presents an opportunity for food companies to expand their product offerings with globally inspired meal kits that include authentic spices and ingredients.
3. Shelf-stable Meal Kits - The demand for shelf-stable, easy-to-prepare meal options has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, creating an opportunity for food companies to innovate and offer convenient meal kits.
1. Meal Kit Delivery Services - Meal kit delivery services can capitalize on the plant-based and shelf-stable meal kit trend, offering customers convenient and healthy options for meal planning and prepping.
2. Vegan Food Industry - Expanding into the vegan food industry is a disruptive innovation opportunity for food companies to cater to the growing demand for meat alternatives and plant-based diets.
3. Ethnic Foods Industry - The ethnic foods industry has the opportunity to expand by offering authentic meal kits that are convenient for consumers, particularly with the popularity of Asian-inspired cuisine.