You just know that Teran Vine T-Shirt packaging would have absolutely no trouble standing out on the liquor store shelf. The Publicis Slovenia design is remarkably out-of-the-box -- or out of the bottle, if you will. Instead of applying a simple sticker label to the glass, the creatives behind this project dressed the container in a short-sleeved shirt.
The cute striped red garment is humanizing enough but the firm opted to give the beverage additional character. A story was written to describe the upbringing of the grape-derived drink that recounts its coming of age and ultimate maturity. It is narrated in first person and tells the ins and outs of vine life and time spent in a barrel. Teran Vine T-Shirt wine packaging certainly relates to its consumer more than competing brands can claim to.
Teran Vine T-Shirt Branding Compares Wine Maturity to Human Maturity
1. Personified Packaging - Creating packaging that humanizes products, allowing for a more personal connection with consumers.
2. Narrative Branding - Developing packaging that tells a story about the product, giving it a unique and engaging identity.
3. Out-of-the-box Design - Using unconventional packaging designs to differentiate products and attract consumer attention.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunity for alcoholic beverage companies to use personified packaging to create a memorable brand experience.
2. FMCG Retail - Retailers in fast-moving consumer goods can leverage narrative branding to differentiate their products and increase sales.
3. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can explore innovative and out-of-the-box packaging design concepts for various consumer products.