This tequila concept was designed by the creative agency 'Chiapa Design' and uses dark humor and a contemporary aesthetic to market itself.
Although the designs of these bottles remain a concept for now, they are highly unique and differ from the more traditional ways in which tequila is normally branded. The bottles come in designs that are black, white or have white-to-blue gradient colors. The labeling features the words "happy end," with an 'X' and a curved shape underneath coming together to make a smiley face that appears to have died. This is designed to reference a "happy death" – a darkly humorous take on passing out from drinking too much of the alcohol.
This tequila concept works to stand out by offering a design that is both memorable and contemporary.
This Tequila Concept Features a Contemporary Design
1. Contemporary Alcohol Branding - Using unique and modern designs to set a brand apart in a traditional industry.
2. Dark Humor Marketing - Using dark humor to create a unique and memorable marketing campaign.
3. Color-gradient Packaging - Using colors that blend seamlessly into each other to create a unique and eye-catching design.
1. Alcohol & Beverage Industry - An industry that is always looking for unique and innovative branding techniques to stand out in a crowded market.
2. Marketing Industry - An industry that can benefit from the use of dark humor to create memorable and effective campaigns.
3. Packaging Industry - An industry that can utilize color-gradient designs to create unique and visually appealing packaging for various products.