This new Kahlúa bottle design is being shown off by the Pernod Ricard-owned brand to help showcase its Mexican heritage as well as its high-quality coffee ingredients. The branding makes use of the original red and yellow color scheme, and highlights a contemporary Aztec design that references the brand's origins in Veracruz, Mexico in 1936. The branding also showcases the coffee used to make the product including its origins and the roast for consumers to appreciate.
Global Vice President of Marketing for Kahlúa Tamara Urukalo spoke on the new Kahlúa bottle design saying, "We at Kahlúa pride ourselves on our unserious attitude, and dedication to making an exceptional coffee liqueur that coffee and cocktail fans alike will love. But it’s not just about the taste, it’s also about the look – so we felt that it was only right that we gave our famous bottle a bold and contemporary makeover that borrows cues from the world of coffee, and stands out from the crowd.”
This New Kahlúa Bottle Design Highlights Authenticity
1. Mexican Heritage Branding - Authentic branding that highlights the origin and heritage of a product can appeal to consumers and differentiate a brand.
2. Contemporary Design Referencing Origins - Incorporating a modern twist with subtle nods to the origins of a product can create a unique and eye-catching design.
3. Transparency in Ingredient Sourcing - Providing information about the origin and quality of ingredients used in a product can appeal to consumers who prioritize transparency and ethical sourcing practices.
1. Alcohol - Innovative and authentic branding can provide a competitive edge in the crowded alcohol industry.
2. Food and Beverage - Creating transparent and authentic branding with subtle nods to heritage and origin can appeal to modern consumers who prioritize ethical and sustainable practices.
3. Graphic Design - Designers can create unique and eye-catching designs by incorporating modern elements with historical references and nods to heritage.