Members of professional teams usually find themselves doing dozens of jobs at once and might not even be based in the same city as the rest of the group, so the 'Workmates' team communication tool is intended to help increase overall productivity.
'Workmates' enables communication to be more organic, effective and fun to help strengthen the bonds that exist between the various members of the team. Users can discuss things together, work as a team on specific tasks and share information in a holistic manner to ensure no one is left out of the loop.
The 'Workmates' team communication tool helps to encourage dialogue between all members of a company, which speaks to a shift in workplace culture as more young professionals enter the market.
'Workmates' Helps Strengthen the Bond Between Team Members
1. Virtual Collaboration Tools - Developing virtual collaboration tools similar to Workmates can foster team productivity and communication.
2. Fun and Effective Communication Platforms - There is a growing need for communication platforms that are both fun and effective in the workplace, like Workmates.
3. Shift in Workplace Culture - There is a shift in workplace culture towards more open dialogue and communication, as reflected in the creation of Workmates.
1. Enterprise Software - Enterprise software companies can build and market similar team communication tools like Workmates to increase productivity in the modern workforce.
2. Human Resources - Human resources departments can leverage fun and effective workplace communication platforms like Workmates to improve engagement and communication among employees.
3. Management Consulting - Management consulting firms can advise companies on how to create a more open dialogue and workplace culture, incorporating tools such as Workmates.