The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival will kick off soon and in preparation for the event, Google Assistant is launching its talk to Coachella feature. Google has explained that this new feature will allow users around the world to keep up-to-date with the legendary music festival. This will give Google Assistant the ability to share the festival lineup, when artists are playing and even travel information related to the festival. The talk to Coachella feature will also present playlists of artists in the festival to give users a taste of the performing acts.
This new feature for Google Assistant is the first of its kind but provides an interesting insight into the future of music festivals. Integration with Google has allowed the festival to reach a large global market and lets the festival to better utilize its accompanying app. The talk to Coachella feature will also give users the ability to add their favorite artists straight to the 'Coachooser' app to get more precise answers.
Image Credit: Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images
Google's Talk to Coachella Keeps Users Close to the Festival
1. Voice-integrated Music Festivals - Using voice assistants to provide real-time updates, travel information, and personalized experiences during music festivals.
2. Global Festival Branding - Leveraging partnerships with global brands like Google to reach a wider audience and enhance the festival experience.
3. AI-powered Festival Apps - Integrating AI features like artist playlists and personalized recommendations into festival apps to improve user engagement.
1. Music Festivals - Leveraging voice assistant technology to enhance the festival experience and attract a larger global audience.
2. Travel and Tourism - Providing real-time travel information and personalized recommendations for festival-goers using voice assistant technology.
3. Artificial Intelligence - Developing AI-powered features and voice assistants specifically designed for music festivals to improve user engagement and personalization.