Taco John's is supersizing its tacos with its brand-new Taco Perfecto lineup. While the filling of these tacos may not be that surprising, it's the shell that will make you do a double-take.
The new Taco Perfecto lineup consists of three different taco varieties: Chipotle Chicken, Sirloin Steak, and Ground Beef. However, these aren't just any old tacos. The new lineup is made with extra-long, aerodynamic taco shells, which span a whopping nine-inches in length. This means that each of the tacos has more room for shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, house salsa, and the customer's protein of choice.
The new Taco Perfecto lineup can currently be found at participating Taco John's locations for a limited time.
Image Credit: Taco John's.
Taco John’s Taco Perfecto Lineup Features an Aerodynamic Taco Shell
1. Supersized Tacos - Creating larger-sized tacos provides an opportunity for restaurants to offer more innovative and creative fillings and toppings.
2. Aerodynamic Taco Shells - Designing taco shells with an aerodynamic shape opens up possibilities for unique and convenient eating experiences, especially for on-the-go consumers.
3. Expanding Taco Varieties - Introducing new flavors and protein options in tacos allows for customization and caters to diverse consumer preferences.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can innovate their taco offerings and attract customers by experimenting with larger-sized tacos and unique fillings.
2. Food Packaging Industry - Opportunities exist for the food packaging industry to create specialized packaging that accommodates the shape and size of aerodynamic taco shells.
3. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains can incorporate supersized tacos into their menus as a way to differentiate themselves and cater to customers seeking bigger portions.