The Tony's Chocolonely Sweet Solutions collection is being launched by the conflict-free candy brand to offer consumers with socially responsible versions of some of their favorite mainstream treats.
The collection is comprised of products that were previously only available for a limited time and mades them a permanent addition. The bars include the Milk chocolate with wafer and cookie pieces, Milk chocolate cookie caramel, Milk chocolate with hazelnut and cookie and Milk chocolate honey almond nougat, which are flavored like Kit-Kat, Twix, Ferrero Rocher and Toblerone, respectively.
The Tony's Chocolonely Sweet Solutions collection can be purchased from the brand directly via its online store or from Whole Foods locations for $5.99 per 6.35-ounce bar. The bars offer consumers a more ethical way to enjoy some of their favorite confections.
Image Credit: Tony's Chocolonely
The Tony's Chocolonely Sweet Solutions Collection is High-Quality
1. Conflict-free Food - Expanding the concept of conflict-free production will disrupt the food industry by providing socially responsible options to consumers.
2. Ethical Snacks - Introducing sustainable and ethical sourcing and production practices into the snack industry will disrupt traditional business practices.
3. Socially Responsible Brands - Brands that align with consumers' values around social responsibility will continue to disrupt traditional brands in the market.
1. Chocolate Industry - With the push for socially responsible production practices, there are opportunities for innovative disruption in the chocolate industry.
2. Snack Food Industry - Reimagining traditional production practices in the snack food industry will create opportunities for sustainable, socially responsible products that appeal to conscious consumers.
3. Sustainable Branding Industry - Branding and packaging will continue to innovate in the direction of promoting sustainability and social responsibility to appeal to conscious consumers.